Your donation helps JDI put an end to this nation’s most acute human rights
crisis: the widespread sexual abuse in detention. At the heart of JDI’s mission
lies a conviction that when the government removes someone’s freedom, it has
the absolute responsibility to protect that person’s safety. Rape is not part
of the penalty.
If you live in the U.S., your donation is tax-deductible.
- JDI is committed to keeping your donation secure and private.
- JDI will not share your contact information with any other party.
- JDI is frugal, nimble, and strategic and spends every dollar you give with the utmost
JDI accepts donations made by
credit card, check, or through the
transfer of stock.
Credit Card Donations
JDI uses Network for Good to ensure that all on-line credit card donations are easy
to make and secure.
Click the button below to donate now.
More About Network for Good
Donations by Check
- Networkforgood.org is a non-profit organization
that helps organizations like JDI process donations. Networkforgood.org is a VeriSign
secure giving website, which ensures a high standard of internet giving security.
- JDI does not share your contact information with any other party.
- Users receive records of contribution for tax purposes.
Donating by check is as simple as making a check out to Just Detention International
or JDI and mailing it to:
Just Detention International
3325 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 340
Los Angeles, CA 90010
If you wish to donate stock to JDI, please click
here and complete JDI’s securities transfer form.
If you have any questions about making a donation, or any problems donating using
this website, please contact JDI’s Executive Director, Lovisa Stannow, at
213-384-1400, ext. 103, or email@example.com.